Tuesday 9 August 2011

Laura's Look Book! Simple Neutral

I have been away for a while, and I do apologise! Job hunting, uni applications, volunteering and work have gotten in the way. Luckily, I have been accepted to uni so that is one job ticked off the list! So I have a look and a review for you tonight, first up a neutral look I have been wearing a lot recently.

This is a really simple neutral look that anyone can do, I'm not even a lover of neutral eyes normally, but I absolutely love this colour combination!

eye look shadowy lady phloof

Products Used;

MAC Phloof!
MAC Shadowy Lady
Barry M Black Liquid Liner
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero

I used Phloof! on the lid, just until the outer corner. I used Shadowy Lady for the first time in this look, and wish I'd discovered it sooner! I used it in the outer corner and crease and blended a little but not enough to lessen the contrast between colours. I then used a 213 to apply Barry M liquid liner across the top lash line, and the 24/7 liner on the lower lash line and water line. Et Voile, a simple but lovely neutral! Hope you like it.

Review on an Asos exclusive Pixi eyeshadow palette to follow!!

No comments: